Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New movie Tuesday

Another Tuesday almost in the books folks, but there's plenty of movies out today to cap off the night. The biggest release today is "Michael Jackson: This is it", a film with concert and backstage footage of the deceased pop star. Also out is the Bruce Willis thriller "Surrogates." "Whip It", an idie-film with Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore about women's roller derby hit the shelves today as well. The latest installment of the "Saw" franchise is out on DVD today, and believe it or not it's the SIXTH one - wow. "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell", the movie adaptation of the blogger Tucker Max's memoirs, is the final release today. Max's stuff was hilarious online, but I can't really imagine the movie, but we'll see.

I went with the sci-fi thriller "Moon" starring Sam Rockwell and the voice of Kevin Spacey. This came out a couple of weeks ago, and I hadn't heard of it, but I looked it up and it looks pretty cool. I'll have a review up later. Have a great Tuesday and enjoy any movies you watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment