Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New movie Tuesday

I have a lot of reviews to write and catch up on, but because it's Tuesday, here's a preview of what was released today. "Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs," a kids animated flick based on the popular book (that I remember reading) is out on DVD today. Also out is "The Final Destination," the fourth installment of the popular series. This one, unfortunately, failed completely and utterly. I reviewed it when it was playing in Ronan during the summer; you can read my review here.

If you have a Bluray player, one of my favorite movies, from 2004, came out in that format today as well: "Riding Giants," a documentary about crazy surfers riding gigantic waves. I love that movie, and it's really good. I'll embed the trailer below. I went with "Taking Woodstock," which was released Dec. 15. I'll get a review up sometime this week. I'll leave you with this awesome trailer of "Riding Giants."

No comments:

Post a Comment