Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New movie Tuesday

A few new releases today, including some TV shows on DVD. "Gamer", starring Gerard Butler, is out. I saw it and thought it was pretty bad. Also out is "Whiteout" with Kate Beckinsale and "Pandorum", an "Aliens"-like movie with Dennis Quaid that may be kinda cool. I went with "The Invention of Lying," starring comedic genius Ricky Gervais. Gervais is the British comedian that created "The Office" and "Extras." The film looked pretty good in the trailers, so we'll see. Also, I saw "Sherlock Holmes" last week, so I'll try to get review up soon.

Also, out on DVD is the fifth season of the Showtime show "Weeds." I liked the first few seasons, and have seen all four, so maybe I'll add those to my list. Anyone see that season and like it? Any movie recommendations for me to see? Have a great week...

No comments:

Post a Comment