Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New movie Tuesday

Tuesday again, but not such a stellar selection available. The only mainstream movie that came out today was "Law Abiding Citizen" starring Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx. Looks pretty cool, but I got to Crazy Mike's too late today. Instead, I went with "Surrogates", starring Bruce Willis. It was released in the end of January, but I nabbed it today because it looks interesting. Seems to have been a lot of futuristic movies like this lately, so I'll see how it is.

In the theaters, the Polson Showboat is showing "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" and "Valentine's Day." I saw "Percy" so I'll try to get a review up soon. In Ronan, "Extraordinary Measures" is showing until Thursday, at which point it will switch to "Dear John."

No comments:

Post a Comment