Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New movie Tuesday

I'd read the book, and now I get to see the movie. "Angels & Demons" came out today and I'll watch it tonight. I though the book was great, so here's hoping. I've heard this movie is better than "The DaVinci Code," and I sure hope so. I disliked that book and the movie. I'll try to have a review up tomorrow. Anyone else that's scene it, let me know what you thought. And if you haven't, read the book first. It's really good.

In theaters, the box office smash "Twilight: New Moon" remains in Polson, as does "Old Dogs." Reporter Aimee Niles will have a guest post reviewing "New Moon"; should be a good one, stay tuned for that. In Ronan, "The Blind Side" will play for at least another week. It's a true story about an offensive tackle who was actually drafted by the Ravens in the NFL this past April. Looks like an inspirational one; I'll try to get that up. Enjoy the rest of your week, happy Thanksgiving and check out some movies!

And if football isn't your fancy on Thanksgiving day, Crazy Mike's in Polson will be OPEN on Thanksgiving, so there's always that option. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. my students are going crazy for "new moon" here in madrid... thanks for your reviews--they're great as always. have an awesome thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete