Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New movie Tuesday

Tuesday, my favorite day for new DVDs. I went with "G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra," so we'll see if it's any good. Sure to be lots of action. Also released today was "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3," which I saw when it was out in theaters. It's a remake of the 1974 film and pretty good, and you have Travolta and Denzel Washington squaring off as bad guy-good guy.

In theater's everything stays for another week ("Paranormal Activity" and the Michael Jackson movie) except for "Couple's Retreat" at the Polson Showboat, which will be replaced by "A Christmas Carol," an animated film with the voice of Jim Carrey as Scrooge. I still need to get to the theaters to see the films that are out, and I'll try to get a review up tomorrow for G.I. Joe. Anyone seen the movies in theaters or G.I. Joe?

No comments:

Post a Comment