Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New movie Tuesday

Is anyone else as surprised by the recent (last few years) resurgence of Robert Downey Jr.? The man's everywhere, and he has TWO movie franchises under his thumb: "Iron Man" and a new DVD release today, "Sherlock Holmes." I mean, he gets to play two of the coolest characters around; lucky duck. I saw "Sherlock" when it was at the Polson Showboat Theater; read my review here.

Also out today is "An Education," which looks pretty good, and "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel," which doesn't. I went with the animated "Fantastic Mr. Fox," which has drawn rave reviews; I'll get a review up soon.

At the Polson Showboat, currently playing is "Green Zone," which I saw and will review. On Friday, Polson will show "How to Train Your Dragon" and "Diary of a Wimpy Kid", while Ronan will show "Clash of the Titans," which I'll be interested to see. Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment