Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New movie Tuesday

Hope everyone's having a good week so far. Couple of big releases today. First, the one all the tweens can't wait to see, or probably buy, rather. "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" hits the shelves, and the youngsters can't get enough of shirtless Taylor Lautner. Have fun with that. It was out in theaters here, but I didn't see it. Instead, my old colleague Aimee went and reviewed it as a guest on my blog; read all about it here. Also out is Disney's "The Princess and the Frog", "Did you Hear About the Morgans?" "Ninja Assassin" and animated film "Astro Boy."

I saw "Ninja Assassin" in the theaters, and it was OK. Very bloody and a pretty dumb story, but somewhat entertaining. I went with a film that was released a few weeks ago, "The Informant!" with Matt Damon. I'll try to have a review up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment