Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New movie Tuesday

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas holiday, and are ready for the new year. Can't believe it's 2010 already. I only had a chance to watch parts of "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation," but I'm sure many holiday movies have been playing all week. Hope you got a chance to enjoy your favorite with family and friends.
Anyways, a few noteworthy DVD releases today. "Paranormal Activity," the low-budget horror movie that I saw and found boring was released today. I can't seem to find my review, so I'll try to do that one. Also out is "A Perfect Getaway" which I also saw and liked, but don't have a review of, and "Jennifer's Body," starring super-hottie Megan Fox. I went with "9", an animated film about the end of the world that looks pretty cool, and is produced by the visionary Tim Burton. I'll get a review up soon. And yes, I watched "Extract" last week, and thought it was funny. Review to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment