Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New movie Tuesday

A lot of good choices for new releases for this week, a few of which I saw in the theaters. "Inglourious Basterds," the glorious film from Quentin Tarantino, is out today, and I highly recommend it. I saw it in September while it was at the Polson Showboat and loved it. You can read my review of it on this blog here. Also out on DVD is "The Hangover," probably the most popular and funniest comedy of the summer. Though I saw it I never reviewed it. Instead, click here to read fellow movie-lover and former Leader reporter Ty Hampton's review of the film while it played in Polson this summer. Ty knows his stuff and writes a great blog as well - check it out.
Also out is "G-Force," an animated children's movie about hamsters or something. "Taking Woodstock' came out today as well, and is intriguing, but I didn't see it at Crazy Mike's.
Instead, I went with an older movie but still recent release, "Orphan." This film looks creepy, sort of like a girl version of "The Good Son" (adopted child turns psychopath) so I'll get a review up soon. The folks at Crazy Mike's say its been renting at a rapid pace, so I figured I'd review it. Plus, it looks super creepy and I haven't seen a scary movie in a while. I'll have a review up this week; happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment