Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! As the title implies, this blog will be written by me, a reporter at the Lake County Leader, about movies in the Flathead Valley. Each week I'll review a new big screen release being shown either at the Showboat Cinemas in Polson or at the Entertainer in Ronan. Much thanks go out to Gary Dupuis, the general manager of Polson Theatres, Inc.; he helps bring these great movies to the area, so go watch them! I'll also be reviewing a new DVD release each week, courtesy of Crazy Mike's. They have an amazing selection of movies and 'crazy' special deals, so check them out; thanks go out to Sara.

In Polson, the Showboat Theater is playing "G.I. Joe" and "The Proposal." The Ronan Entertainer is showing "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3." Pelham features John Travolta as the bad guy and Denzel Washington as the unassuming good guy; the verbal interplay between the two is too good to miss. Check it out sometime this week.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) means new DVD releases at Crazy Mike's. "Adventureland", "Fighter," and the indie-flick "Sunshine Cleaning." Sounds like a great selection to me; I just don't know which to pick! Enjoy whatever you watch; don't forget that Tuesday's are 99 cent movie day as well. Stock up for a week of movie-watching fun. I'll be back either tomorrow or Wednesday with a review of a movie. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment